Old 09-04-2002, 08:57 AM   #1
YJGUY
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 7956
Vehicle:
2013 Mazda 3 GT
2014 GMC Sierra

Question Ottawa: Leasing a WRX?

Hello, I'm looking to lease a WRX with in the next couple of weeks and need some advice from you Subaru folk. I went to Otto's last night to check out prices and they didn't seem too willing to talk price. They were really trying to push that Yellow Spec R1 (?) they had in the show room. I like the wheels and the short shifter but the colour is too flashy for me. Part of the reson I like the WRX is because it is a sleeper so I don't want the attention that the yellow would bring on the highway. Do members of the NCSC get a discount on vehicles? Has anyone has luck negotiating a lease payment with local dealers? I don't mind shopping outside of Ottawa if it means saving a few thousand dollars. Otto's aslo didn't have any sedans in stock (the blue one they have is sold) other than the yellow ones and they said it would take 2-4 weeks to get another one in. Is it normal for them to take that long to get?

On a side note, I tried to sign up for the NCSC message forum but still haven't been approved. Who can I email about this?

Thanks,
Aaron
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
YJGUY is offline   Reply With Quote