Scooby Newbie

Member#: 64554
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2002 stage 2 WRX
trautmanphotography.com

Default free photoshoots for SW members for the next week

CHECK POST #111 FOR SOME SPOTS I SCOUTED OUT TODAY

I'LL BE AT LOT 59 IN FRONT OF THE STADIUM AT 3PM unless someon pms or calls me to be there earlier

Well it turns out I'm going to be going to OR for the WCSS8 show at the end of this month. I would like to get a little more of a Subie portfolio together to show off since it looks like I will be the main photgrapher for the show.
So if you want some killer pics of your car let me know, I'm trying to get as many pics taken as I can in the next week so I can send them out to get a portfolio made in time for the show.

Due the the large number of responses this is going to turn into a group shoot. We can get some rolling shots on the road, group shots and as many individual car shots as we have time for. Still looking for a few good spots.
posibilities of some run down warehousy spots downtown
still looking for a good garage to shoot in at night, maybe at ASU if we can get in

Ok saturday is the day, whoever is available earlier around 2 or 3 can meet for some driving shots, after that we will find a place or two to take some shots at. I want to be at the second location by 6 or 7 at the latest, these shots will be much different lighting. It would be good to meet most people before or at the first location but we will be on a schedule so anyone that can't make it till later may have to meet at the second location.

LOCATION AND TIME:
ok so im thinking the arizona center area and tempe around ASU are going to be our spots for the shoot on Sat. Meeting will be in Tempe in lot 59 at ASU, in front of the stadium since it will be empty and easy to find. I will start meeting people as early as we have two cars and drivers to start doing some driving shots. The road right near that lot is wide and empty with a good background, should be perfect for rolling shots. Plan to leave lot 59 around 4:30 or 5 at the latest. I'm going to check out Papago tomorrow morning, that is another real possibility!

WHO AND WHERE:
everyone send me a pm or post to let me know that your coming, what time, and if your meeting at ASU or trying to meet up later. I can give you my cell number if you need it to find out where we are at the time.

06STi
YOitsDUCE
wrxkid85
?? gormonk ??
?? coolcatcolin ??
SURPRISE_TR
Romanwrx03
?? Evil WRX ??
05BluePearlGT
?? blazin91 ??
thinkledge
stu

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by thetraut; 08-12-2006 at 04:09 AM.
thetraut is offline   Reply With Quote