Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (13)

Member#: 30695
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
BOOM , Get her to
sew THAT!

Default 98 Legacy GT Stuff, 04 STi Stuff, and Other Misc. Parts

All prices plus shipping and I like road trips and would rather not ship the big stuff if at all possible.

98 Legacy GT

~139k Miles

1. DOHC Phase I 2.5L Engine with Blown Head Gasket - It runs great and ran for only a very short time before I noticed the increase in temperature. Hardest part about the HG change is doing it in the car. This one is on a palette. I have the entire engine harness, most of the ECU harness w/ Plug and the ECU. $300+shipping.

2. 5-speed Transmission with 4.11 Non-LSD R160 Rear Diff. All shift linkage, knob and the whatnot are included. It worked fine except for difficulty into reverse (a little grind sometimes) in on startups the cold. Probably needs new clutch and had a squeaky throwout bearing. $400+shipping.

3. Legacy GT 16 X 6.5" Subaru "Mesh" Wheels with Potenza G009 Tires SOLD

4. NA Crossmember - Best offer

5. Gauge Cluster - Nicer GT gauge cluster for anyone with a BD or BG Legacy. Works fine. $75

On left!

6. Axles - 2 Front and 2 Rear Axles. Should work with most 93-01 Imprezas and 95-99 Legacies if not later. Great combo with the 5-speed! Dibs to Lumpy

7. Front Leather Seats - Driver side has a bit of wear, passenger seat is pretty much perfect. Drivers seat has adjustable lumbar and height. $125 both, $75 each. Would make Great Gaming Chairs!!

Drivers / Passenger

8. Legacy GT Full Stock Suspension Sold to Lumpy

9. Legacy GT Brakes - Includes rotors, lines, calipers, 2 sets of front pads, but no rear pads. Raybestos and EBC Redstuffs for the front. Good condition. $150

04 STi

1. Catted 2.5" Downpipe - $25

2. Misc switches and wiring (I've got boxes upon boxes) - PM me for any peices you may want.

3. Radiator and Fan Assembly - Good condition except overflow on passenger side nipple broken. can be fixed pretty easily if you need a cheap replacement. $150

Misc.

1. GC STi Front Sway Bar - Bolt/Tab Mounting ~20mm. $45

2. Turbo Crossmember - From Legacy Turbo - SOLD

3. Apexi EL2 Gauges and Controller SOLD

PM'ing me is the best way to get ahold of me. I have pics of everything and can shoot some up or get some to all interested.

Thanks,

Matt
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by UTCiv; 02-19-2007 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Changing Some Stuff
UTCiv is offline   Reply With Quote