Nemesis_STI
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 325545
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
Vehicle:
2006 STI
OBP

Martin028,
I have had this working on my 06 Sti Via AP for a few years now. Funny i wanted to check out this thread years later and im happy to see its still going!

My setup was:
06 STi
AMRT60R
EWG and MBC
Cobb Speed Density
I was able to tune the IAT comp cells by lowering the adjacent cells Temp values enough to achieve my -40 target value.
Once this was accomplished i turned my AP on monitored Intake temp and held my button down and watched the "temperature" sure enough it read -40*
Then I started testing by logging my IAT & IGN timing to see where id end up by pulling timing out of the IAT comp table. started off slow but now it was building 20psi ~-16-17* iirc. I never launched it like this but i have done many rolling anti lag raced and its literatly INSANE. theres no chill. best way to describe it is, it feels like your launching from a dead stop-even tho your rolling.
Ive since changed my setup to my own CNC'd closed deck with manley turbo tuffs, big cams and a forward facing 69mm BW turbo and I am not worried about lighting off this turbo with the cobb 2-step and this hack.
Ill see if i can pull up my old tune and shed some light on it for you
hope you gets yours working soon!
-Cheers
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Nemesis_STI is offline   Reply With Quote