Thread: WTB/WTT: (Want to Buy or Trade) Aftermarket TMIC needed!!! Cash/trade/combo
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:32 AM   #13
kapp_badbloodz
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 203327
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Scotty
i know a lot of d00000ds in flowiduha.....maybe this d0000d needs an up close and personal kind of persuasion to convince him that he needs to give back the munny....maybe he get a bit roughed up in the process.....
While I agree that this douche needs to be taught a lesson and as much as I would like to facilitate this type of prosecution; we must avoid this at all cost as it will victimize him. This just makes him look like a prior confused **** rather than an asshat crook.

If you see him, talk to him, or is mentioned by a friend just mention that karma is a mother****er and he will face legal prosecution. If not, someday, somehow, in some horrible way life will turn around and bits him in the ass and at that time all of us will get a warm fuzzy feeling after long forgetting what has happened here.

Let's put it this way... if he caught fire and I had a half glass of water standing in front him; I would pause for a moment, look at him, and say "man I'm thirsty". This is just uncalled for... Ryan if you're reading this my contact at the FBI told me this:

White Collar crimes are on the rise. People think they can get away with internet theft and we are catching people every day. There are ways to track IPs, cell phones (even prepaid), and find people. We are working hard to find criminals like Mr. Diego and, although it might take a while, you will have every opportunity to take him to court for your losses after we're done with him on our end.

There is a lot of money involved in court:

1) refund of actual loss
2) attorney fees ( defense attorney plus plaintiff attorney fees if found guilty)
3) travel and loss of work fees
4) pain and suffering
5) food, billeting, and gas

Then think about this:

YOUR legal fees
YOUR money losses by not being able to work cause you're in PRISON
YOUR loss of family, friends... what about when your wife finds out you're a thieving doucher?

My buddy put it very well this way:

"""I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to scam money, I can tell you I don't have any more. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you refund my money now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will sue you."""

All funniness aside... Ryan: I WILL FIND YOU AND YOU WILL BE VERY VERY SORRY WHEN I DO... rest assured you will not be harmed but you WILL pay for what you've done and doing to people.

Call me: 805-423-7860

Corey
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kapp_badbloodz is offline   Reply With Quote