View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 12:10 PM   #9
itsse03
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 36864
Vehicle:
2019 WRX Sport-tech
CWP-K1X

agree with 1st to 2nd rev hang is piss! also find the clutch depresses way to deep in relationship to the pedals so i'm finding it a struggle to adjust my seating to be comfortable for shifting gears. thinking i need to adjust the reach and/or add a clutch stop.

also agree that the volume display hangs on the HU too long, and the right audio volume/track control block on the steering wheels blows and should have been a rocker setup like the cruise control on the right.

what really bothers me is the sunroof control. on my prev car, there was only one button that worked to close for both tilt and slide. instead they are independent and opposite sides so you have to fumble around and consciously think about it to determine what side you need to press to close the damn thing. what makes it worse is that there's no illumination up there, not even on the buttons, so you can't see where you are reaching to in the dark. and the area is so vague to the touch you can't feel your way around easily.

SupraSentientů trunk rattle might be the third brake light on the back deck as i found it sat loose on top and would rattle somewhat from the HK subwoofer bass. i saw a YT video which recommended stuffing a towel in the hole below it and it seems to have worked for me.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
itsse03 is offline   Reply With Quote