View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 02:17 AM   #633
aust_sti06
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 487720
Exclamation P0171 code as well as (bucking / backfire) after WOT

i know this is an old thread and im new to nasioc so i dont really know how to start my own, i just figured id ask since you all have had an idea of this problem before.

i have a 2006 subaru sti with a 20g turbo, ewg, rebuilt motor, lightweight crank pulley, lightweight flywheel, perrin turbo inlet, full invidia exhaust, grimmspeed uppipe an stock headers.TGV delete, hks bov.

When i originally rebuilt the motor over a 6 months ago i got a new denzo o2 sensor in the front and tonight i replaced my downpipe one. i also got a new 265 walbrow fuel pump when i rebuilt it. it always drove fine after i rebuilt but always almost died when coming to a stop, it didnt have any codes before an then i blew my turbo and replaced it with a 20g. every part i have installed has been tuned by my etuner. my afrs read from 17-20 afr. i have replaced intake manifold gaskets last week as well as tgv gaskets. as well as cleaned and oil my typhoon k and n intake filter. also cleaned MAF with rubbing alcohol. used a wire wheel to clean front o2 and replaced downpipe o2 today and im kind of stuck at this point, i have replaced seals to my maf and changed hose after hose just to see if it would do a difference but stil nothing. its to the point where the car is undrivable and will buck and backfire really bad after it is fully warmed up. im really confused with what is happening. my maf shouldnt be bad considering my car shuts off completely after i unplug it while idling. i was hoping someone could pleaaassee help me. i got new ngk sparkplugs when i first rebuilt it 6 months ago as well, also took coil packs to oreillys to test them an nothing really changed with the numbers on a multimeter. they all said 0. please help me
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
aust_sti06 is offline   Reply With Quote