Old 01-16-2019, 12:20 PM   #4245
Patrick Olsen
Scooby Guru

Member#: 120
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
1997 Legacy 2.5GT
1996 Impreza coupe

- Rolled 220,000mi on the beater '96 this weekend while it was doing parts hauler duty to/from the Crazy Rays up in Edgewood, MD. Met up with a guy who came down from PA to buy some seats from one of my other cars. I then bought a temporary replacement seat in the junkyard and brought that home in the Impreza.
- Gouged the hell out of the corner of the passenger side B-pillar vinyl while removing said temporary replacement seat from the car. :|
- Developed a Red Bull / Monster smell in the car for reasons unknown. I never drink the stuff, have never had anyone in the car that was drinking the stuff. The smell was definitely inside the car, not outside. It seems to have mostly dissipated as of this morning.

- Removed the driver's inner door panel from the '97 Legacy, then used jumper wires from a battery to lower the power window. I need to do the same on the passenger side, but that will require some garage cleaning/reorganizing first to give me room to work. All of this is in preparation to maybe actually work on the EZ30 swap (specifically, reinstalling the merged dash harness and the dash itself).
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Patrick Olsen is offline   Reply With Quote