View Single Post
Old 04-25-2002, 06:30 PM   #23
WRXhauls
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 5926
Vehicle:
2002 WRX wagon
silver

So Tsnow, co-chairing the event - does that means that you will be too busy to focus on your driving? I might have a chance after all...

I haven't decided if I will change over to the V700s or just use the Azenis. It is a pain to change tires before and after the event. Maybe I should'a just setup for STX this year.

Anyway, I'm not too comfortable on the V700s yet - mostly because of the cold temps and pressure settings. I actually had a off course "incident" Sunday that I never want to repeat. Fortunately, I was very lucky and ended up with nothing worse than grass in my tires and a stain in my shorts.

Tim, I was kinda looking forward to seeing the MR2, although I must admit that I am partial to the 1st gen. Did you ever get your WRX hood problem taken care of? What mods do you have to put you in STX?

Any other Subies out there going to the go kart track? It is a fun layout. There are almost no cones which makes it much more visually appealing. There is even some banking in the some of the turns. And if I remember right, there is a food stand right at the track.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
WRXhauls is offline   Reply With Quote