View Single Post
Old 08-29-2003, 08:27 PM   #8
O.E. Tuning
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 31398

Quote:
Originally posted by Rally Punx
FYI, I was on the original CF lip groupbuy back in June. Everybody in the groupbuy got their lips in mid July, but I received my lip on Aug 6, and the paint job was horrible, even after supposedly it was repainted because customers complained about the paint quality. I have been dealing with OE Tuning since then trying to resolve this matter. Jerry promised me a new lip 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. OE Tuning hasn't responded to my e-mails or messages I left on their answering machine (since they don't answer their phones). I just thought you might want to know what to expect if you go on a business venture with OE Tuning. You've been warned.

Rally Punx,

Please check your email. We admit since the whole relocating situation, we are not as attentive to the phone calls as much as we like to. However, we are in the process of getting this resolved and have paid all the extra fees incurred in shipping ( at no additional charge to you ) any other company would have easily charged you for these expenses as there were really no damaged to your product, but since we take care of our customers we will make sure you will be satisfied with O.E. Tuning's product and services.

Your situation was difficult since there were no damages to your product, only minor paint imperfections that you were not pleased about. These imperfections were on the far underside and inner fenders where it can't be seen when the lip is installed, but since you have stated that this is not acceptable to you we will replace it at no additional cost.

However since we are right in the middle of helping you get this resolved is it fair that you leave give us a bad name here on NASIOC after all the extra expenses we incurred for rushing you another lip and not charging you one extra cent ?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O.E. Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote