Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 130690
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2018 WRX STi
Crystal White Pearl

Default Anarchy Motive Woes

I'm bumping this thread back up to warn others about ordering anything from Anarchy Motive. I really wish I had read this thread before ordering. I placed my original order on 9/27/17 Paid the invoice right away and waited patiently for months. At the end of December I reached out
March rolls around and I've waited 6 months at this point and offer some options on how to resolve the transaction.

What ensues after this is a long email chain that I will gladly forward to anyone interested where Derrick blames the post office for holding onto packages for up to a month before shipping them, sent me (per my request) tracking information with instances that seem to corroborate this claim. After waiting weeks for it to ship, I began a charge back on my credit card, which I later (regrettably) cancelled when he promised me it had been shipped. During this entire time, I contacted the post office a few times and even spoke with a representative on the phone who assured me the package had never been accounted for.

As of May 4th, 218 days since I ordered this is where we are at.

Trying to keep opinion and any teeming frustration out of this review. Just presenting the documented facts showing what you might be in for if you decide to order from Anarchy Motive.

EDIT: I have since requested and been issued a refund. Sorry it couldn't work out.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by JKLtdSTI; 05-04-2018 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Update
JKLtdSTI is offline   Reply With Quote