Loomin
Scooby Guru

Member#: 118113
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
98' Stagea 260RS
Autech Ver.

Default Mod of the day: Home Improvement

I decided to start this thread because i am a new homeowner and i know theres alot of homeowners on this forum that also enjoy modding their homes as much as their cars.... well almost.

This could be anything from new floors, to painting the walls, to getting new furniture or TV etc. Built a new deck? Post up some pics!

So i just bought a condo in North Burnaby near Lougheed and Gaglardi. Its on the 17th floor, SW view and in suprisingly good shape for a building thats 31 years old. Its got a new kitchen and the carpet is newer..... but..... the bathroom is a 1977 time capsule. im going to demolish it.

Im removing the tub and putting in a 60"x30" shower stall with a rain shower head, Halogen shower lights and new tiles etc etc.

Im looking for a pre-fab shower floor pan with an offset drain (drain at one end like a bathtub rather than directly in the center like a traditional shower) so i can avoid replumbing the drain. any drain replumbing would involve me going to the downstairs neighbor and ripping a hole in their ceiling. (thats bad)

anyone know where i can find one?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Loomin is offline   Reply With Quote