Thread: ('93-'01) Pics of Black 2002 OBS
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2001, 08:13 AM   #4
Seamus
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 4760
Nice ride Luke, and good luck with it. I've also been planning on a new OBS, but financial reasons have forced me to likely wait till the 2003 model year. Haven't seen much OBS-specific stuff on the board, so it's nice to see one. Of course, mechanically, I know it's similar to the RS. Still, it's nice to know there are other OBS fans out there.

While I initially preferred the look of the previous Outback Sport, the new look is growing on me. Although I still think I'd prefer the two-tone color to be carried at least some distance further up the door panels, rather than just across the narrow rocker panel. But, that's just personal preference. What's your feeling?

How do like the automatic? Did you consider a stick before deciding? I've test driven both and haven't made up my mind as yet. This would be my first autobox, and my first Subaru. While I've always gone with a manual transmission car in the past (several VW's, an Alfa Romeo and a Saab), I now have a feeling I'd like to try an automatic for the daily drive in stop & go traffic.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Seamus is offline   Reply With Quote