Old 10-04-2020, 06:29 PM   #3
JakeHarvey97
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 519118
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza WRX
Yellow!

Full red tail lights because they are the vibe

Japanese performance show with blobsquad, met some lifelong friends through this club, 1 piece of advice to any enthusiast, get out there and meet car clubs, you'll find great like minded people and just boosts the joy of car ownership immeasurably

Then the most expensive change to date came, the addition of airlift performance air suspension,
Honestly love this setup, it handles better than the BC coilovers due to far better dampers, and the ability to adjust spring rates on the fly, and stunt out on people dumping it on the ground is a big plus ***128513;***128513; to anyone curious about doing it, spend the extra cash and buy brand new, the lifetime no questions warranty from airlift is a massive plus, at this point has saved me approximately 1500 in spare parts, and their customer support are a pleasure to deal with

Next I got off the rep wheels in favour of a set of rays gramlights and also came the addition of a Hawkeye front lip, for anyone looking to do this, get a polyurethane one not a hard plastic one, they take some flex to fit. I started at each edge by the wheel, and worked to the middle, this ensures I didn't have any overhang into the wheel well like you see some people have when they have started in the middle and worked out.

Next, for japfest Silverstone came an Apr carbon diffuser, and I made my own side skirts, they got the side of the car as low as the front and began to tie it together a bit.

I then managed to get a set of genuine varis front wings, and rear spats, really starting to send the car in the direction I wanted. All put on just in time for my favourite ever car show, players classic! I even won top 10, which I am still super proud of

And that brings us up to date with the last photos I have of my car in a good state August 2019, since then, the car has been through some of the biggest changes yet, these will follow in more detail in subsequent posts, hopefully some of you will follow along and we can get something that represents threads of old.

You can also follow my instagram, currently it is regurgetating the same few photos from the end of 2019, I have also been dabbling with drawing cars too so follow along for that @jakeharvey97
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
JakeHarvey97 is offline   Reply With Quote