View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 01:00 PM   #4
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 388567
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
2014 WRX Hatch

Originally Posted by ScoobyFreak86 View Post
Thanks bud. Glad to be back. I don't know what it is with Subaru, but it just kept pulling be back in. The 15+ WRX/STI is such a massive jump from the GR's. It feels so much more put together. Actually feels like the money you are spending on it. I loved my hatch, but the STI quality and materials used is a big, big step up.

Haha nice! The bob is pretty awesome. Got it for my wife a year ago and haven't looked back. It's a great stroller! We actually plan on getting a double bob once our other daughter is bigger.

You are welcome!! My buddy just picked up a 15 wrx limited. I just drove it last weekend, and wow. I couldnt agree more on how it felt. So much more refined, love how the steering is tighter, and overall how well it is put together. Only thing keeping me back from getting one right now is I tend to go hiking alot with both my kids, wife, and dog. She is able to just lay in the back of the hatch, if i get a sedan i dont think that would work out anymore. So im kinda bummed. I guess we could take my wifes Forester but what fun is that. hahah

lol, yeah that is a nice stroller, i use it from time to time when i dont feel like pushing around a little tykes car.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SJSC1608NJ is offline   Reply With Quote