Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 9689
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
1998 Legacy GT
Silver

Thumbs down Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru - Orangeburg, NY

Just don't go there. I don't even know where to start with them. The sales person I dealt with was the only good thing about my experience with them. And when it comes down to it, he's just a middle man.

Throughout the deal I was treated poorly.

This could really be a Stephen King length novel so...

1. The paper work which was to be all set for my signatures when I arrived was riddled with "fuzzy math". Every one of the numbers on every document, was incorrect, including the odometer reading that was on my extended warranty they got me. Essentially stealing 1000 miles off the warranty right of the bat.

2. They were getting me PA plates, no big deal right? Wrong, ask my manager at work. I spent 7 out of 8 hours of my workday, dealing with the absolute worst people I have ever dealt with jsut trying to make sure that I had plates before my temp tag expired. (two temp tags and whole days on the phone later I finally got them)

3. The right out lied to me and then tried to cover it up by saying they had no idea they were lying.

UGH!! Just for the love of God, Allah, Budda, whoever! Just don't put yourself through the agony of dealing with anyone at this dealership.

Okay one last note, I test drove the car in Dec 2000, and decided I wanted it shortly after. I was originally going to pick the car up before the new year, the dealer pressed hard for this to happen. However with an impending blizzard on it's way to the area, I told them that there was no way I was going to drive 4+ hours there to pick up my car and then drive back 4+ hours in a blinding snow storm. They laughed and "oh come on the Beauty of AWD"!! Yeah great, my first drive in the car in 2 feet of snow on roads I don't know. Not to mention the person driving me up there to pick the car up does NOT have AWD. They got pissed off.

Man, it's almost been a year and I still get enraged

Just don't do it.

Peace,
Oqui
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Oquipah is offline   Reply With Quote