SERIK
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 343196
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2006 WRX
WRB

First off, I would like to say BIG THANK YOU to Geoff at Cygnus Performance.

Secondly, I would like to HIGHLY RECOMMEND GEOFF @ CYGNUS PERFORMANCE to all of you for all your part needs!!!

I was shopping for some parts and have came across their website link here on NASIOC. Right away I saw they have unbeatable prices for every part that I was looking for. I have called Cygnus Performace on Wednesday Nov 12th at around 12pm and left a message and an hour later Geoff called me-owner himself, not a selling rep for a company. We have discussed my part list with Geoff and then he gave me a price quote that really surprised me (in a good way). I couldn't get a better quote shipped anywhere, and I mean anywhere!!! He was very professional and helpful for my parts selection and have made few suggestions regarding my order. Geoff also specified that my package will be delivered the next day and he was absolutely correct. I have received my package the next morning Nov 13 at 11am. Everything that I have ordered was inside the package as ordered shiny new and looking awesome.

I will be sure returning to Geoff @ Cygnus for all my part need and so recommend to all of you too.

Thank You Very Much Geoff

-Sergiy, (SERIK)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SERIK is offline   Reply With Quote