Tyler06
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 99303
Vehicle:
2012 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesnow View Post
I didn't replace the HU just used a adapter from ae64.com ot works great

FIXED: So yeah there was wires in the driver door harness that pulled out of the connector, one of the wires, the one that connects my rear passenger window works intermittently like goes up or down a little then stops working, we are trying to permanently fit it back in the connector.

NOTE TO FUTURE readers of this thread... the power window buttons on the non-driver door MUST "see" that the driver door window buttons are connected to work properly... This means that if your passenger door up/down window button doesn't work then check that the drivers door front passenger button works before trying to check that the passenger connector works.

FOR ANYONE DOING AN AUDIO INSTALL MAKE SURE TO TAKE EXTRA CARE PULLING THE PLUGS OFF AND NEVER PULL ON THE WIRES!!! advice to mod by lol... wish I wasn't in a rush when I did it...

Glad you got it fixed . Hopefully this thread saves saves some future headaches. Seems like this could be a common issue for the 2015 WRX. It doesn't help that the drivers side connector can be a pain to take out so you yank on the wires to get it out.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Tyler06 is offline   Reply With Quote