Scooby Newbie

Member#: 504940
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCee.FA20 View Post
First off its catless, second off it takes 5 quarts to do a full oil change... third, since youre catless and you must be liking the turbo going off, you should literally do an oil change every 2K Miles.
From my understandings from your forum, you probably bought this WRX used and possibly put on the catless j pipe, did you remove the restrictor pill? Do you have a cobb accessport? If you dont have a cobb accessport and unable to run on an OTS map until you get protuned. Youre making your car either run rich or going lean.
Should do researching before you started to mod the car
Sorry for not being more clear; I have not done anything to the car except for a turbo sump restrictor that I installed literally 20 minutes ago. It does also have an accessport that I forgot to mention along with a pro tune. I have done plenty of research and am asking a question that is 100% relevant to my car to try and find the source of the problem..

Also, I meant topped off with 2 quarts not change with 2. I filled it with 5 full quarts per OEM instructions..

After speaking with people I think it may be my valve seals. I am going to the dealer tomorrow and will update the post for anybody having this issue in the future.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BooostedNooob is offline   Reply With Quote