Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 263329
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza WRX
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchin12 View Post
Any how, I am running the Cobb Stage 1 on my 2012 Hatch and have noticed a slight difference in torque and overall a much smoother power delievery. I plan to go to a protune from Cobb SoCal when I pick up my DP from Nameless and a new TMIC from Process West. Cannot wait!
Let me know how that nameless DP treats you. I was really interested in getting one but stuck to cobb since I got a great deal on it.

Oh and as far as TP goes, I can't speak for cobb, but I've gone through 3 major stages in my car, all with Eric (TP). Stage 1 with intake was tons of fun, cost effect, and felt refined. Stage 2 came and it felt like a new car. He was on top of adjustments, and got it right within 3 tries. At that point I could take my friend in his freaking 400whp IS300. Now I'm running a custom E85 map from TP. After tons of data logs and revisions, I'm extremely happy. He was relentless with adjustments and the turn-around time from him is spectacular. Fastest I got an updated map from him was within 20 minutes of sending logs. Longest he's taken was about 2 hours, still very reasonable.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by cineris; 10-20-2012 at 07:02 PM.
cineris is offline   Reply With Quote