View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 10:36 PM   #3
blatant
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 108951

hey man, feel free to pass judgement or not. I'm a Proj. manager for a financial firm and all i do is deal with customers. Customer service is of utmost importance b/c my customers can easily go elsewhere instead of sticking with me. That's the same for subie dealers in newengland. There are way too many of them in this area for some knucklehead dealer and his poorly behaved lacky to pull a guilt/force/harass sale. When a buyer walks in and is ready to purchase, has done his homework, is very polite, and holding a lot of research you would think they'd put 2 + 2 together and understand that maybe they should just be nice, move a unit and wait for an uneducated chump that's easily pushable to come in so they can work that routine on them.

It was essentially money but also the unit. they were ambigious about various things when other dealers had no problem being straight forward. Considering the info available on the web, that sort of bs doesn't fly with me. I figured they'd have shaped up once they saw me pull out a stack of papers and research. No such luck.
Even when they finally agreed to the price, i had already bought at this point. i still wouldn't have gone back b/c there antics stunk, and if the socalled owner was willing to pull that nonsense then how or where could i elevate a true problem should it arise, warranty or otherwise. No thanks.

I never had an issue with their parts dept and there is a cute chick in service. However i no longer buy filters there for my imprez. However make a trip to NHampton, AMD or manchester Sub and talk to those people the vibe you get is remarkably warm and forthcoming.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
blatant is offline   Reply With Quote