View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 12:12 PM   #13
blatant
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 108951

seems like they still haven't gotten it. Can you imagine how many people read these forums, and we know people like to carry on a bi tch when things aren't right. I think alot of subaru buyers are informed buyers, moreso than the norm since subaru's are inherently more pricey. So this is really going to go against singers paradigm of screwing the customer and their strongarm, call you 15 times (even after you told them you bought one elsewhere) tactics. They did too, I actually told the sales guy that i actually bought else where, and this was when i finally took the call b/c i was tired of them bugging me; and he then degenerated to the level of young kid talking sh it too me. i couldn't believe it.

then the man himself got on the phone and it pretty much went the same way. "please tell me why you bought elsewhere, you said you wouldn't until you talked to me, why would you do that, you lied to me" yadda yadda yadda. Joke. I Lied. This type of sh it is gold. 2yrs later, i knew i was supposed to go in there for something. i didn't think dealerships like this still existed. The question is....how do they?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
blatant is offline   Reply With Quote