View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 06:05 PM   #8
blurred
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 47143

Quote:
Originally Posted by xirallicgdb View Post
Nice car and a lot of nice parts!! In for numbers on the gtx28!
Thanks! the initial goal is going to be around 400whp, 7000rpm, and keeping torque low, around 300lb-ft. Once the motor is build, cr raised and some headwork/valvetrain we will rev it higher and make whatever we can from this turbo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excision View Post
those rotors are tits!
They are great, less unsprung weight, killer looks, quality is awesome, customer service outstanding... and now they are full floaters, so yes, definately one of my favorite items on the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchkeller87 View Post
The car looks awesome. I like those tires a lot, I have been wanting a pair for my car for a little while now.
Thanks! I didn't want these tires originally when I got the enkeis, I was going to stick with the RS3s (out of stock at the time). The Dunlops were a little more expensive but I do like them. the RS3 always felt soft on the sidewalls, while these feel a bit stiffer. Either tire is great on the street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milab21 View Post
Love it...was just readin it on iwsti
Thanks, hopefully I will have more updates soon, the shop is quite busy at the moment finishing off some winter projects so sometime this spring it should all come together.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
blurred is offline   Reply With Quote