Scooby Newbie

Member#: 238503
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2016 STI
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclrn227 View Post
Traffic was slow and I was on 355 north at about Maple Ave @ 7:30am. I was minding my own business when I heard it... the distinctive rumble. I checked my mirrors and saw a black 08/09 WRX hatch on my left. I slowed down to get a better look. Dueces exchanged. But, then I hear it again... and it wasn't either of us. Then, a black 06/07 STi sedan appears on my right side, out of nowhere. We are now 3 wide on 355. I am giddy like a school girl at this point. Then, the truck in front of the sedan merges in front of me just as we approach an overpass. Sedan takes the opportunity and goes WOT, echoing under the bridge. And then, traffic shifts around and it's over. So random, but such a treat. That absolutely made my day. My heart was racing.

Also, I see a 08+ WRB WRX hatch parked right off Roosevelt in Lombard every day.

If you ever see a SWP '13 WRX hatch with WUB WUB plates near Joliet/Wheaton, shoot me a wave!
I was in the 09 WRX hatch! It was a fun morning as it was "drive your Subie to work day" on 355!!!

Hopefully we can all meet up again as the STI was on 55 with me for a few miles!

See ya on the road!!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.