View Single Post
Old 07-22-2003, 02:11 PM   #88
NYCshopper
Scooby Guru

Member#: 5126

my company's parent company is looking for someone...my boss sent me this....info...

if you want send me your resume and i will forward to him...job is located in midtown manhattan...

here is the info he sent me:

Quote:
Posting Job Description:

Qualifications: Demonstrated in-depth experience with Microsoft Office suite & standard business applications. Demonstrated proficiency with standard networking protocols, computing operating systems, LANs WANs and productions support processes & procedures. Two to four years experience in the service & operation of the PC and Macintosh platform, related Peripherals, and relevant software. Demonstrated analytical problem solving skills are required. In depth knowledge of Turner /CNN proprietary applications. In depth knowledge of Turner's LAN, Turner's WAN, and TTS support processes & procedures. A Bachelor's degree in a related field or comparable experience. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with customers, peers, and vendors. A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution is a requirement. Knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential. Ability to work in team environment.

Duties: IMonitor and update user requests that are in the Remedy database. Evaluate the user's request for service and determine a suitable course of action. Implement an acceptable solution that meets the customer's need in a timely manner. Accurately report and track requests or services through to completion including follow up communications with the customer. Test hardware and software components for compatibility and stability within Turner environment. Assist in the development of software and hardware components to our customers. Document workflow processes. Document software/hardware specific install instructions. Disseminate technical knowledge to less experienced team members. Make Production Support manager aware of any escalation in service levels. Readiness to work with team members to ensure 24/7/365 coverage for our customers, and other duties as assigned. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
also my boss wrote...

Quote:
45 to 48K....hourly position eligible for overtime.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
NYCshopper is offline   Reply With Quote