Vendor Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 26933
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2006 STI
CGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAImportTuner View Post
Although I hate trolling I agree with Phatron..
Ray @ Turbotek charges $189($150 sale last month) I can't see ME or someone else paying that much for e-tune. All it is, is emailing the logs/map back and forth til it is right. Then $60 later for 3 AWD dyno runs at a local shop, you can't beat that!

$350-400 is what I pay for a dyno tune at Area1320 or Evans tuning.
You're totally entitled to your opinion. I haven't seen Turbotek's work specifically, but I have seen plenty of "E-Tunes" that were called finished and yet needed a lot more work. Considering what they charge, I wasn't surprised that the extra time was not taken to dial the tune in perfectly.

Our remote tuning service will get you the same results as a dyno/road tune in person and that's why we charge within $50 of an in-person tune. EQ Tuning has always been about providing top notch quality and we are not willing to sacrifice this quality by trying to match or undercut the lower priced options. Our customers have always seen this and appreciated our unmatched attention to detail and don't mind paying appropriately for it. The cheaper options will always be out there. Hobby tuners will always be out there. "Friends" who can tune your car will always be out there as well. Its just up to the customer to decide what level of quality they want to go with and what fits into their budget.

Thanks
-- Ed
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Phone: 707-425-2137
Fax: 707-637-8771
Equilibrium Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote