kimguroo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 50529
Vehicle:
2008 forester xt
red

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledrummerboy View Post
I'd like that to be true, but I doubt it. The Forester never got it and it shares the interior of the Impreza/WRX/STI pretty much. For the last year of the VA, I'm guessing on a heated steering wheel for the Canadian sport-tech trim/all-weather package for the US, and maybe auto up/down all windows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustyWRC View Post
I think it'll depend on when they are bringing the next gen. I have zero clue if an idea I have holds weight or not; but, think that if we see the same head unit for the 19s then the replacement is "soon". If we see CP/AA, then it will be longer. Kinda how I look at the BRZ. LOW seller and they went through the trouble to make a CP/AA head unit. Yeah, we have a few years on that.
Yep. Forester and BRZ are really good example that Subaru might not change anything for 2019 WRX since they might release next gen WRX in 2019 for 2020 model even though consumers demand android or Apple CarPlay.
I thought it might be easy to just swap current system but it might need extra parts. I just want to know 2019 WRX spec as soon as possible so I can make a decision whether I will put $2000+ maintenances on my forester XT or not.
Really does not matter either Waiting or buying 2019 WRX. Just want to have eyesight and apple CarPlay for my new car.

BTW is SGP Impreza really good?
When I hear positive review for new SGP cars, I just do all maintenances on my forester and wait for next Gen WRX....... Currently I saved $7000 and my forester trade-in. if I wait one or two years, might save around $10000-15000 and forester trade-in so I might not be a bad position either...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kimguroo is offline   Reply With Quote