View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #17
LICmotorsports
Former Vendor

Member#: 54890
Chapter/Region: BAIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WgnWheel View Post
Great job guys and thanks for making a great post to read! You should be impressed with a new car keeping up with JC! His suby is the benchmark for that class, for sure.
Hopefully my post is not too horrible to read, yes I make spelling and grammer errors here and their BUT hey I'm a guy who wrenches on cars and answers phones <-- for sure not a school teacher

JC is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST, and I'm sure he didn't lay it all out there, so that means we only have more work to do but knowing that we didn't get to give 100%; I'm confident we can close the gap or at min keep up with the distance...only more seat time will tell. The great thing is JC has 3+ years on his car to improve/tweak on. We have literally redone this whole car and its basically like starting over with nothing being able to use for reference as none of the old stuff applies (not making excuse b/c shame on us for not getting it proper the first few times we did it, lol).

thanks again for the encouraging remarks...we hope to have a decent showing again. Replicating and/or doing better is what makes it worthy of being out there...so we'll see how the next one goes

-Noah
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
LICmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote