Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 124312
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2015 Forester
Silver

Default SOLD: 1988 Celica Alltrac (GT4) plus motors and more

EDIT: SOLD!

Hey everybody, I'm probably going to be selling my baby sometime soon, because having 2 project cars + working 3 jobs is too much for me. I'll definitely consider trades for other cars +/- cash as well. Has enough parts to go with it to build almost another full ST165

1988 ST165 Toyota Celica AllTrac (GT-Four in other countries)
White with blue cloth interior
NO rust
185k miles

Suspension:
KYB AGX shocks in front
Ingalls FastCam cam bolts
KYB Strut mounts
B+G Lowering Springs
Whiteline adjustable rear sway
Racing beat miata rear endlinks
Whiteline front sway (not installed)
Ground control coilovers (not installed... one of the four got stolen from my garage, but can be purchased individually from GC)

Speed:
Aussie 3" downpipe
AP Engineering 3" stainless midpipe
Custom 3" catback by Pro Dyno, Tempe AZ
3" high-flow cat installed (passes emissions with no problems)
ST185/MR2 exhaust manifold
ST185/MR2 twin scroll turbo
APEX'i AVC-R electronic boost controller
K&N Straight intake
Homebrew Fuel Cut Defencer
Intercooler heat exchanger from a Cobra
NGK plugs (one step colder)
Brembo front slotted rotors w/Porterfield R4S pads
Stainless steel brake lines
other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting

Blang:
Pioneer MP3 CD deck
boost, narrowband air/fuel, and oil pressure guages
Dark tint
ALLTRAC plates

Spare parts:
JDM MR2 3S-GTE motor w/turbo (full, ready to be installed, including exhaust manifold, twin-scroll turbo, oil cooler w/brand new Hose From Hell, etc.)
ST165 3S-GTE motor, disassembled (spun bearing on piston 1, took to a machine shop and crank can just be polished back into spec with oversize bearings) - 156k miles
ST165 tranny w/156k miles (told it still works great)
spare full ST165 intercooler setup (pump, two heat exchangers, core, as well as another pump from a Typhoon)
full (I think?) engine wiring harness
lots of body and interior parts
new 6-puck clutch/lightweight flywheel (I forget the brand, can check if anyone's interested)
lots more parts info on my for sale thread (anything not sold will go with the car): http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20796 plus more I decided to keep for myself

also includes the BGB (Big Green Book - Toyota's repair manual) for both the Alltrac and the standard Celica, and all of the other Alltrac-specific parts I've accumulated through the years

Mechanically, the car runs fantastic. The only issue is a weird problem I'm having on starting when hot (detailed here for full disclosure: http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15587), which I am planning to resolve before selling the car. It also overboosts if you try to run it to redline on full throttle (which happens on pretty much every alltrac i've seen with a 3" exhaust and no external wastegate), but the FCD and higher octane gas can take care of that.

Dynoed on pump gas at 204.0 AWHP and about 175 Ft/lb of torque at DynoComp's notoriously low reading dyno. Dyno sheet available as well. This was on the stock ECU and running really rich (after 10PSI the stock ECU runs pig rich, leaning it out would easily give another 30 or so AWHP)

some older pics (before tint):

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post here, or email me directly for fastest response at [email protected] gmail.com

I will be working on the starting issue this weekend, as well as giving it a bath, and will be able to take pics afterward if anyone's interested.

Asking $6000 obo, negotiable, or trade
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Dangerviking; 08-02-2007 at 11:59 AM. Reason: sold
Dangerviking is offline   Reply With Quote