Old 07-24-2013, 04:03 PM   #865
micky8fish
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 232648
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
PSM

Hey guys, I'm looking to see if there is antything out there that I would be able to fit in. I'd really like to get into something in the automotive industry/ after market parts sales/ something along there. I have 3+ years of management experience and 7+ years at the same company. If someone knows of anything that may be a good fit for me shoot me a pm.

I love the idea of this thread and how it adds to the sense of close knit community we have here. Makes me proud to be apart of it. Heres basically my resume.

Micky McKeon-Fish
(609) 247-5306 ***61591; [email protected]

Objective
Results-driven professional looking to leverage extensive management and retail experience in order to gain employment with a company that will challenge me and help me grow professionally.

Professional Experience
Walgreens , Bridgeton, NJ
Assistant Manger 1/2010-Present
Managing store operations and property oversight, product stocking, display coordination, communicating with vendors, receiving merchandise from the warehouse, and cash management. In this particular store I am also responsible for half of the departments, cash reports, including (all higher cash management function), and for operating goals set by our particular district as well as the entire chain.

Walgreens, Millville, NJ
SIMS Coordinator 2/2009-12/2009
Responsible for all inventory operations. Tasks included but were not limited to maintaining the accuracy of store inventory and pricing of store merchandise. Also, reviewing and coordinating the proper uses of reports and system applications, which have impact on the accuracy of store inventory and pricing.

Walgreens, Millville, NJ
Pharmacy Technician 5/2008-2/2009
Responsible for taking in, typing in a short hand (SIG code), billing, filling, filing, and selling prescriptions in a high volume pharmacy (600/day). Here I also developed , including frequently disgruntled customers, difficult insurance procedures, and demanding workflow.

Walgreens, Millville, NJ
Service Clerk/Photo Technician 4/2006-5/2008
Learned the fundamentals of customer service excellence and working in a retail environment, developed proficiency in our POS system, and In the photo technician position I learned the ins and outs of photo machines and maintaining it so it ran well.

Education
Cumberland County College, Vineland, NJ May 2011
Associates in Arts, Elementary/Secondary Education

Relevant Skills
• Customer service excellence
• Developing and maintaining customer relationships
• Inventory tracking
• 6+ years of Telxon experience
• Employee and revenue management

Interests
Guitar for 8 years, modifying and driving cars, spending time on the road, history

References
References available upon request.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
micky8fish is offline   Reply With Quote