View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 02:31 AM   #6
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 70337
Join Date: Sep 2004
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Anaslime Hills
2005 STi
What's that on your hood?


I got some some splicer type things that you put in the spot of the regular fuse. They have two slots for fuses one for the regular fuse and the other is for an external wire. There is no wire cutting or splicing involved you just put them in the spot where the fuse went. I used three of these to wire in my guages. I don't know exactly where you can buy them in Florida, but I bought mine at autozone here in cali.

go to pg 36 in the catalog on this link and there are some pics
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by supersport; 07-24-2006 at 03:00 AM.
supersport is offline   Reply With Quote