Old 12-09-2004, 11:50 AM   #50
yellowblaze
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 76682
Vehicle:
03 Baja
Yellow (of course)

I contacted them via email regarding a vehicle for sale. When I told them their payment was WAY too high, they asked what other cars I was looking at. I told them-this is the response I got:

See it's simple. It's all about the bottom line. They are not including tax in your area. How could a Baja that's more $$ than mine be a lesser monthy payment?? It can't. It's that simple. Unless they are quoting a term longer than 60 mos. And why would you want to deal with a dealership that has a higher price than us right off the bat, instead of being honest and up front and giving you the lowest price the first time? In your mind everything is negotiable? Do you haggle when you buy a pair of jeans in a dept store thats on special, do you negotiate when you go to the supermarket? It's basically the same thing. We give a great low price, upfront, no secrets, just very aggressive. As far as your trade goes, they are showing $$ for it by actually discounting their car. Do this, see what they would do on the car before you bring your trade into it. Then you will understand what I'm talking about. If you would still like to see either Baja's (we also have a red one with only 5100 miles for 18886), please let me know via my number at the bottom. But be aware of what the other dealerships are doing. Besides that, if you sell your Bronco privately, you will get much more.

Regards,

Dominic

Needless to say, I went else where. It was worth a laugh, but that's pretty poor customer service....
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
yellowblaze is offline   Reply With Quote