View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
jpnovak
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 221948
Vehicle:
1975 Porsche 914 TT

Default EJ20G 1998 wiring diagram

I am transplanting a JDM ej20g and matching MT into a Porsche 914. I have the entire front of the car wiring harness including ECU and want to strip down just the minimum required to run. I will mount my own relay panel.

The ECU is a 4W pn 22611 AD412. AFIK this is from a JDM 98 Forester with MT. I am unable to find information on this anywhere.

My problem is that I can not find a wiring harness diagram. I have copies of may Impreza wiring diagrams, both domestic, Austrailian, and JDM. The color codes for the pinout are very different that my ECU. The ECU has 3 yellow connectors with 26, 22 and 16 pins.

Additionally, I will not be subject to emissions on such an old car. Can anyone show what "stuff" can come off the top of the engine to clean it up?

I could also be interested in a 2S 22611 AC731 pinout. I have found one for sale in archives and the wiring is very similar to the 4W. I believe the were both from the EJ20G. The 4w was from the Forester and the 2S from the WRX wagon (non-US). Both use the EJ20G with the TD04.

I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Alternatively, Is anyone interested in an entire front JDM wiring harness and ECU? I am " this close to dumping it all and installing a standalone from scratch.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by jpnovak; 09-10-2010 at 08:50 AM.
jpnovak is offline   Reply With Quote