View Single Post
Old 05-23-2004, 09:54 PM   #1
rigmiester
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 59399
Vehicle:
2004 wrx
silver

Talking I have the colors you are looking for...

Yo man look under the steering column and find the blue plug and the blue tube with wires in it... Cut it open to see all the wires...Black/blue stripe=accessory wire, black=ignition, black/yellow stripe=starter, black/white stripe=constant 12V...When hooking up the TT to the aftermarket alarm you need to unplug the Accessory wire from TT and tape it (not going to use it). Cut the ignition wire that is going from the alarm into the ignition harness (black wire) then hook up that ignition wire from the alarm to the Accessory wire in the ignition harness (Black/Blue wire)...All set...2004 WRX...I had to sit there with a volt meter and see which wire had power and which didnt. Originally I hooked up my Crime Guard wrong so now I had to redoit...Now its deffinately right...Now you cannot activate alarm while the car is on, but once you take the key out, you can...This might sound confusing, but if you need more help let me know the wire colors from your alarm and the wires from the TT and I will draw a diagram for you...I'm glad to [email protected]
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.