Scooby Newbie

Member#: 105437
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
20xx STI
OBP/ICM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dayman View Post
Meh I just find myself cringing when she opens her mouth. Ah so you're an annoying professional fighter and you want to beat the crap out of an annoying useless woman? Congratulations for sounding like an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubieLuvin View Post
No. I think he is too young without enough experience and is not big enough.

someone like him would be afraid of silva from the get go (ie gsp vs Hughes the first time) and that would effect his performance. Also Chael is a very big strong wrestler at 185, I don't see Weidman being able to toss silva around like he did... And he would def not want to just stand and strike with him.

He has the potential for sure, but I really don't think he is ready. Munoz to silva is a very big jump IMO
The problem is that middleweight is light on contenders and he's an up and coming undefeated prospect. The only other guy I'd put in line with Silva is the winner of Boetsch/Lombard, and Alan Belcher. The winner of Bisping vs Stann is a solid prospect as well, but they are both injured. It'll be months before that fight takes place.

Considering those options I am not adverse to Weidman getting the shot, but I won't bitch if he has to fight one more guy to get a crack at Silva. I'd really love to see him face Belfort. I think he'd tear Belfort's ass.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
WRXdonkey is offline   Reply With Quote