Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 305990
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkWRX View Post
I'm having trouble deciding which Nameless Exhaust to go with. I have a 2013 WRX Hatchback, and would like to get a little more rumble from the boxer. Im debating between the Magnaflow or the 5" Muffler. I will be running the stock down and mid pipe. I have heard the sedan SPT exhaust in person and really liked the volume and sound quality. I would like something comparable to the SPT.

I have watched almost every single video I can find with a nameless exhaust system on a hatch and it is making it very difficult to decide. The magnaflow nameless seems like it only adds a very minor volume increase but does not seem dramatic. The few videos I found with the 5" mufflers has a down pipe and mid pipe installed which will add volume. I cant find a video with the 5" muffler and stock down and mid pipe.

What do you think of either one, please help me make the right decision. I would really like something comparable to the SPT sound but I don't want to set off car alarms and wake my neighbors when I come home.

Thanks
I have the same question but the OP got a PM in response. Could you post the answer here by chance? Thanks!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
JACKRBT is offline   Reply With Quote