Old 07-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #1821
dexterous
Scooby Guru

Member#: 23553
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 STI - Insanity!
2014 WRX - Daily

I am super super happy to tell you guys that the uneven bank problem that has plagued my car since I put it back together this winter is 100% solved!!!

This pict is from today, plugs with the underlined numbers are from the drivers side:

Here's what both drivers side plugs looked like previously:

This may seem like a small victory for some but trust me when I tell you that its a VERY big deal to me. After everything that happened last year, the pain of the rebuild and the discovery that the car was still unusable this spring, I couldn't even stand to go into my garage. Its an amazing feeling to know that I can jump in the car any time I want, drive it to work, drive it to the store or just drive around the block and ENJOY doing it.

I would like to say thank you to all my local friends who came over to help, drink a few beers and offer encouragement while I forced my self to wrench on a car that I couldn't even look at.

I would like to say thank you to all of my "Built Motor Discussion" friends who have been so positive and encouraging throughout the past two years.

I would like to thank Phil from Element for putting up with the ten thousand emails that I sent him and all the advice he has given me.

I would like to thank Adam at Buddsautoparts.com for his continued support.

I would like to thank my Wife Molly for being such an awesome "car Wife" as she calls her self.

Finally, I would like to thank God for blessing me with a life where a basket-case, over the top, sports car is one of the most worrisome thing that I have to deal with.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by dexterous; 07-28-2012 at 10:56 PM.
dexterous is offline   Reply With Quote