KeithRS
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 3436
Vehicle:
1987 Rockhopper
Yellow

Quote:
Originally posted by rupertberr
That was a lot of fun! I was amazed at the amount of grip I had on that surface. Did I hear correctly, 6 guys popped tires!

Rallysquirrel, that was interesting feeling the difference between the two cars. Did you like that turbo?

Where were Jeremy and Thumper123(?)?

I am curious as to who won P and PGT. I think KeithRS was fastest on raw times in PGT... but that cone count? And man that rev limiter! Production had some serious championship implications since Ken had to drop points.

Next event is at Rainbow Falls on the 5th of January I think. Ice!
There were a lot of flat tires- I think I saw three... I never run a low pressure just because of that- I had 35psi on the Arctic Alpins.

I know I hit a lot of cones on my first two runs (and another on my 3rd run), so I am pretty far back from first. I started getting faster as I figured out how to drive (left foot braking made a big difference)- that's the first time I actually had fun on the surface out there (I think part of it was the wonderful lack of those damn 5mph slaloms...). I wasn't expecting my times to improve as mich as they did, otherwise I would have shifted!

I can't wait for more ice events- I had a lot of fun in the last series. I will probably be on the same tires unless santa gives me a bunch of money (or a set of 195/65/15 blizaks).
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KeithRS is offline   Reply With Quote