*** Banned ***

Member#: 207826
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
85k 2002 WRX
Correct Fitment Crew #034

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozak View Post
I love the amount of hatred regarding these coils. From all the pages i have read, this is what i have gathered. These are opinions based on previous posts and accounts from people who ACTUALLY own these.

- They work and do what they are designed to do (lower your car for cheap)
-Are not good for an intended track car
-They are not the most comfortable for DD (dunkin donuts)
-They have a 2 year warranty ( Use for year then get a new set under warranty)
-The makers cannot spell Damping
-Spring Rate : Front – 450 lbs/inch Rear – 280 lbs/inch
-Many local VW owners here in maine use them year round (some love / some hate)

Reasons To buy
-Cheap
-Awesome warranty
-Want to lower car NOW!

Reasons not to buy
-You intend to drive aggressively
-you dont want to change out suspension once a year (or more depending how long your set lasts)
-Your a fatass who will blow them out in one day

This thread is really a **** show when it comes to really deciding whether to buy
Pretty much all VW owners are inherently retarded, that goes without saying and your mindset should be against basically anything they are for. You may think that I'm saying that jokingly, but I'm 100% serious.

The price price is not a pro; if you've read thru this you'd see why it's one of the things that should be scaring you away from them. The fact of the matter is that the company is selling these kits at such a low price for reason. The price price is not a pro, if you've read thru this you'd see why it's one of the things that should be scaring you away from them. Corners were cut, and with something as important as your suspension, that should bother you. The pictures I posted can result in a totaled car and severe bodily injury. I bet their warranty will be great if you die or your car is finished off. Having a great warranty is only good is the product you had problems can lay claim to some semblance of quality.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Byzantium is offline   Reply With Quote