Prod
RIP

Member#: 59328
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
1967 M35A2
duh, winning

Have a Nice Day? My LGT didn't start

CN: Car battery died for no reason. There were no electrical loads when I started the car (except the headlights, which turn off when the car turns off. ) No door lights on or anything like that. I have no idea how the battery died. Any ideas? The more dramatic story lies below.

I went out to my car this evening. I had just finished doing some econ homework and I was giving this girl who was helping me a ride back to her apartment because the buses stopped running. I get off the parking garage elevator and hit the remote. Nothing happens. No biggie, I thought, as the remote occasionally gets sparatic. I tell the girl "Hmm, I think the remote broke." She remarks that she hopes it'll start. I assure her it will. So I manually put the key in and open the door and hit the power locks on the inside of the car. Nothing. I reach over and unlock her door. I'm a little worried now. I turn the key, no dice. Pop the hood, connections look fine.

I call my buddy and he's had a few so he tells me I can drive his car (325is). We walk over to his place and meet him then walk to the parking lot. (Probably 2 miles of walking in total.) I'm a little rusty with stick so my driving was slow and methodical as my buddy berated me for not being aggressive enough. Anyways, we jump my car, starts with no issues. Then I let the girl drive my car and follow us while we take my friend's car back to the parking lot. She was this short asian girl who could barely touch the pedals. I was really nervous but I didn't have much of a choice. She did fine. I got back in my car and gave my buddy a ride back to his dorm. Then I gave the girl a ride to her apartment while receiving road head, and I returned to post on OT.

Ok, so I didn't actually get road head, but I thought it made the story better.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Prod is offline   Reply With Quote