Scooby Guru

Member#: 11312
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2009 Gray
Legacy 2.5i

Quote:
Originally posted by FutureSTIer
thanks a lot fellas, what is so funny you won't believe it but I was doing maybe 45 in a 35. the road got dark and I went to light a cigarette and my car drifted, boom, hit the right curb, blew out my front right, corrected it and it fishtailed. After that it was uncorrectable and I was sideaways and I drifted into the other side of the curb and that is what caused the roll. Thank god I did walk away from this, but like I said before I will be purchasing another Scoob, time for a real Rex probably, it's too bad because I love the coupe look God does it for a reason, but I know he must have big things in store for me if he let me dodge this bullet. Time to create a Super Handling Scoob. I think that is probably the biggest thing about the Subaru's they are very very touchy, but I will take it anyday of the week over a FWD car. I do like that L and that is my plan, but I really just want a L beater to start a swap. Thanks for the support guys, taking pictures tomorrow
sorry for a half hijack of the thread... im glad your OK, having been in a bad accident and a few close calls..i know where your comming from. i hope everthing works out with the insurance and pay-off and all... accidents that result in a total arent good for insurance records..
oh...and you shouldbt be smoking..it'l kill you someday... glad it wasnt last night though.

Murray
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Murray is offline   Reply With Quote