WMBishop
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 275752
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX sedan
WR Blue

I emailed John at Nameless earlier this morning about the muffler and heard back nearly immediately, talk about amazing customer support! Here is the response I received...

"Jason and I are going back and forth on the muffler for this. We will be bringing this to production but it will be expensive. These mufflers are extremely labor intensive to build, one takes half a day to build and I am the only one who can build them.

We are doing everything we can to get them to the point where we don't have to charge 400+ for just the muffler.

As of now I don't have an estimated release date, but if you follow us on facebook you will be one of the first to know.

Thanks"

Honestly, I am deeply in love with the tone my axle back produces, but not too crazy about the pretty loud in cabin sound shifting through gears and going up hills etc... A muffler would be PERFECT and I'd be willing to pay a good amount for it as Nameless is making quality products. Hope it does in fact get released! I might try just calling them and seeing if I can order just this part.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
WMBishop is offline   Reply With Quote