Scooby Newbie

Member#: 357145
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza STi PPP
Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJSMITH View Post

can we just give it up. ben is in the uk making quality parts that people want. do they look the same as the karlton flares yes. do karlton flares look the same as pocket flairs found on big rigs, ambulances, and many other vehicles yes. so stop acting like dude was first one to make a flare like this. do you think majority of people in the uk even know what karlton flares are or want to pay the price for them on top of shipping across the pond. how many things in the world have imitations or reps......everything. do you really think all these brand name parts that are so called legit just come out of the blue without being inspired by other products. imo things should be judged by their quality and usefulness not by the name stamped on it. why do people want to buy legit parts id like to think its because of their quality and fitment that built the companies reputation. /rant

courtesy of mr.infek loved this look on his bug
Well said, what am I supposed to do when a shed load of customers want flares from me and they cant source them anywhere else....pass it up!

Anywhoo I think whats been said will just go round in circles, if you dont like reps then dont buy them and dont support the company its that simple

Getting things back on track, early lay up of whats to come

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
CarBenFibreCreations is offline   Reply With Quote