Thread: ('11-'14) Highest Mileage 2012 Impreza?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 09:58 PM   #81
vwgti123
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335945
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 Sport Limited
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldste01 View Post
Precisely. I want a great driving car. But I need a reliable car. So I would take the second option in my survey above, which is exactly what I did when I bought my Impreza--gave up a great driving but unreliable car in exchange for a good driving and very reliable car.

This is why I'll be monitoring how the next generation of WRX does in terms of driving fun and reliability. I really like the BRZ, too, but I need four doors and more space.
Just want to say this... all car brands have lemons...Even Subaru, Just ask the oil thread guys.

I agree with you, I too chose the Impreza for personal practicality reasons, but my 2010 VWGTI was not unreliable in any way shape or form. Performed flawlessly and was beyond a super blast to drive. If only my Buick DD did not get totalled, I would still have her. But, that is the past.

So far I have a bit over 5k on the Impreza since 10/13/12, and reliability wise not one issue. I do have a list for the dealer though when car goes in soon for service. The dash rattles at low RPM (so annoying, getting worse too thankfully) the right front door speaker seems to be blown or loose or something, and has anyone else noticed the heater blower motor is beyond loud, and does not work well unless only in the low fan speeds?

Point is I truley think that all of the car companies, except GM IMO make very good products, there will always be lemons.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
vwgti123 is offline   Reply With Quote