Thread: ('11-'14) Highest Mileage 2012 Impreza?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 11:55 AM   #89
SubaruLee
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 350664
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza limsprt
Silver

Default Highest Mileage 2012 Impreza?

[IMG][/IMG]
2013 lim sport bought late August 2012 ( early release I guess ? ) only issue was at 57k the car went limp mode it was a cam oil thingamabob sensor? Pump? Tech said he swapped it over n put a new one other side haven't had an issue since, I guess It was covered since I had the SOA 100k warranty not sure if I woulda got stiffed otherwise. Woulda found it unacceptable considering how it was babied oil change wise and never saw a 6k oci back then. Driver seat getting a little uncomfy, will have to look into refreshing it in the future. Suspension understandably little bouncier and the wheel has a little more play to it regardless of tire pressure or alignment. The cvt which was the big question mark and made me a bit hesitant in buying the car has been fantastic for commuting and road trip purposes. Oh and I get this slight rattle on the passenger side of the engine top end when it hasn't been started since the day before but goes away quickly, I don't even want to know what it is lol .Overall good reliable little car and has been as care free as the Hondas I've owned over the years.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by SubaruLee; 08-22-2015 at 12:14 PM.
SubaruLee is offline   Reply With Quote