Scooby Newbie

Member#: 275836
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2020 Crosstrek
Sunshine Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRNWAGN View Post
Figured I'd take a shot here though it doesn't look like there is much CrossTrek love on this board.

Anyone know if the WRX/STI suspension crosses over to the CrossTrek? I mean could I pull the struts/coils out of one and put on the other? I know I was able to do that in my old FXT back in the day just curious if they share a similar chassis.

Obviously, if they can be then it opens up a lot more options with regard to what is available for a suspension upgrade for the car. My plan is to install some coilovers on it within the next year. Not to lift it but to lower it!

Thanks in advance. Yes I searched and didn't really find anything on this
I would be really surprised if the WRX/STI suspension fit the Crosstrek. The 2018+ Crosstrek brought the product line to the Subaru Global Platform. A move that the WRX/STI has yet to make. In addition to that, starting in 2015, Subaru started making the WRX/STI distinctively different than the Impreza, which meant that the shared parts between the two platforms are even more limited now.

I'm no authority in these things, but from my limited knowledge of the Subaru platforms, I don't think you will find many common parts between WRX's and Crosstreks.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
iLaw is offline   Reply With Quote