Scooby Newbie

Member#: 462296
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2003 Lexus IS300
2JZ 620HP/595TQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapMickey View Post
Overall a more comfortable ride with still being able to track the car every now and then would be my goal. It is my Daily so the everyday ride would need to be comfortable and not to stiff but then the same time be able to handle taking to the track. I know FEAL starts at just under $1400 and although I know that may be cheap for suspension it's not cheap for my pockets lol. Also looking into Fortune 510 which is around $2200 which is geared to a little more track I was told the daily driving can be a little uncomfortable. I personally haven't been in a car with either. These two brands have been brought to my attention because this is the advice I have got from people so nothing really random. The mechanic shop and a friend who has been around subarus for close to 10 years of modding both rec FEAL but then another good reputable source says Fortune over FEAL because Fortune makes better parts and are better produced.
I have to disagree with the "better produced" comment.

Feal is assembled in California and includes Swift springs standard and not as an upgrade. Look into the stroke figures for both sets and you with notice Feal has the edge there as well. Lastly, look at the price difference between the 2 kit, $1350 with Swift out the door vs. $2k plus and extra for Swift springs. We have plenty of positive reviews on NASIOC if you care to take a look.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Mike_Feal is offline   Reply With Quote