View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 03:14 AM   #22
TrapMickey
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 463572

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Feal View Post
Have you had the chance to install them? What do you think?

Whatís up mike. I installed the Coilovers and they are amazing. I changed out the LCA too so it turned the back wheel a very little bit so itís really hard to tell but off the bat they feel a lot more comfortable to drive on and they donít have that floaty bounce to this. After getting them aligned and all that Jazz Iím going to adjust the dampening. What do you rec for normal street driving vs. track when you dampen. Side note I did have to raise the rears an 1.5Ē to be close to stock height. No way they would have fit right out the box. Not sure if they come pre set at the same length but just a note maybe setting them to kinda mimic the stock height with a slight drop vs having to come up an inch and a half. But over all not a big deal either because itís a quick fix just something to share. After getting them aligned I will definitely get back to you. Thank you for all your help. Oh and the paint on the Coilovers where the bolts go through is a little thick to where the bolt almost didnít fit in but we got it to work and no threads were damaged so all is well. [emoji847]
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TrapMickey is offline   Reply With Quote