Ghia Nut
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 201302
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2005 WRX Wagon
Aspen White

Default Camber Plates and Camber Bolts Stock and Aftermarket

So I have searched and have not found the answer needed as I can find multitudes of information regarding Camber plates, camber bolts, but not both together.

I have a 2005 wrx that I have purchased coil overs for, tein flex z if that helps. They come with front camber plates. I am looking at cusco rear camber plates but need to confirm fitment to tein coil overs.

The car currently has H&R camber bolts front and rear, in the lower position up front and in the upper position in the rear (what ever is bolded in red on the camber FAQ) and these were done so that my right rear could get under 2* neg camber (running -1.5 all the way around) Camber bolts were much cheaper than lca s in the rear. Cuscos are baller money and megans bother me.

So what do I do?

A: Revert to stock non eccentric bolts and keep stock camber bolt up front with front rear camber plates?

B: Keep all bolts including stock Camber Bolts with H&R Camber Bolts with front rear camber plates?

C: Remove all Camber bolts and go to just regular bolts all the way around with front rear camber plates.

C might actually be a dumb idea *flamesuiton* (dont know thats why Im asking) but it would take some guestimation out of alignments (I dont know if camber plates can adjust that much camber though)

Thanks for any help.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Ghia Nut is offline   Reply With Quote