Scooby Newbie

Member#: 173892
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2005 SpecB 1of1 BPE
grandma gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARP_DAL View Post
You had close to the same numbers I did.. I got 250whp/240qtq at 18psi with my pt 19t.. but I hit full boost at 3500rpm with very little spool modes and a port.. consider a 3 port over a manual bc it may help.. hitting full boost at 4500rpm is messed.. as for pt not having the high spped balancer.. some what concerning..
I know right! Having boost 1000 rpm's sooner would be wicked. I did however get over the 250 awhp and 240 awtq level, even if it was just a bit. We had to mess around with my MBC for a few runs... The guy who rents out the lift in Harvey's shop, Mike, is a Grimm dealer/rep. We all talked about the 3 port, it's something I WILL be putting in .

It's just a shame that I have to leave for Cali this weekend . I would order it today and go for a tune early next week if I could. Hopefully I can find a 4wheel dyno near me and get another tune BUT now at sea level . Although, the drive back to CO in 12 months would suck. I do not mind running rich at sea level fun-fun, but I dooo mind the other way around haha... so we will see.

I do not know if Harvey was talking about a VSR balance machine, but he said that what they did have was OK, and he kind of ruled that out as being a big issue from that call he made to PT.

Cheers,
~Wolf
WTi
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ForesterWTi is offline   Reply With Quote